August 6, 2012
After over 3 years of having the same website design on iThemes.com, I’m super pumped to announce that we just flipped the switch on our new site design. It’s been months (and maybe years) in the making with a ton of work from our uber-talented team — and in particular Brad Ulrich and Ty Carlson.
This was the biggest redesign project I’ve ever been a part of. It’s also definitely the one of the most complex WordPress design projects I’ve even heard of as we have hundreds of pages and posts, integrations with our ecommerce/membership and forum software, and we really wanted drink our own Kool-Aid and use iThemes Builder, our star WordPress theme, with it for maximum flexibility.
As with any launch of this site, we’re still working out some kinks, but go check out the new iThemes.com and let us know what you think!
May 23, 2012
Through the end of May 2012, we’re running a special coupon discount code for all of our WordPress products.
Want to know the best place to use these?
- Get our hit plugin BackupBuddy AND the rest of our professional WordPress plugins in the PluginBuddy Developer Suite (normally $197)
- Check out the iThemes Builder Developer Pack (normally $197) …. get our popular Builder theme PLUS over 60+ childs themes
- Learn how to use WordPress to build your freelance web design business with on-demand professional training at WebDesign.com (normally $397)
- OR … get EVERYTHING we offer for one super low price — called our WordPress Web Designer’s Toolkit (normally $977) for just $684!
This offer expires on May 31, 2012 at midnight central standard time and can’t be combined with any other offer.
So go shopping now to prepare for your Memorial Day website projects!
February 5, 2012
FlexxTheme was created for people who want more versatility out of their blogs and websites. It gives you the edge with built-in SEO features, easy to ways to plug in graphics and backgrounds, and other features that will save you time or from having to learning code.
Flexx is the ultimate WordPress blog theme that gives you the greatest potential …. learn more about this powerful blog theme in a free webinar below by WebDesign.com Prof Benjamin Bradley.
Maximizing the FlexxTheme
Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 5 p.m. Central Standard Time
December 5, 2011
The “Everything” package is the Web Designer’s ToolKit - the all-encompassing resource collection including the developer’s license to ALL the themes at iThemes (including iThemes Builder), the developer’s license to ALL the plugins at PluginBuddy - including the best-selling BackupBuddy) and the Premium Annual License at WebDesign.com.
This huge 44% discount is the best deal of the year on the Web Designer’s ToolKit.
PLUS…Just Added - all Web Designer’s ToolKit members will receive 50% off registration at WebDesign.com LIVE Events. This is a huge bonus we just added to the ToolKit!
All you have to do is use coupon code TK4412 before Monday, December 12, 2011, and you’ll gain access to all these valuable tools, plus any new ones developed during your license year.
(If you are already a customer of PluginBuddy, iThemes, or WebDesign.com, please log in to your Member Download Area, select “purchase and renew”, then select the Web Designer’s ToolKit – the list is in alphabetical order, so keep scrolling. Then enter TK4412 at checkout.)
This promotion is part of the 12 Days of WebDesign.com…we’re giving away one gift a day for the first 12 days of December. Pick up the other gifts from the 12 days.
But remember, the 44% savings on the Web Designer’s ToolKit is valid only through midnight central time on Monday, December 12th.
Please note, this whopper discount cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons or upgrades.
September 23, 2011
After months of discussions and planning, I’m excited to finally announce our Education Program initiative, focusing on delivering high-quality web design tools and training to the education community.
To kick off this initiative, we’re launching the iThemes Educators Program Beta with a pilot group of 100 educators — giving them our entire inventory of WordPress themes, plugins and training at NO COST.
In essence, we’re giving away almost $100,000 in professional web design resources for free (essentially our Web Designer’s Toolkit - without the bonuses) which includes:
- 150+ WordPress themes, including iThemes Builder, our premiere web design tool
- 20+ WordPress plugins, including our most popular product to date — BackupBuddy
- Almost 300 hours of professional, cutting edge training through WebDesign.com to learn and grow
- And more throughout the year as we develop more and more themes, plugins and training!
Please note: This free giveaway is by application and only available to qualified educators. We have to start somewhere, so we’re limiting it to just 100 applicants in the U.S. and Canada, who we’ll select, and notify of their entry into the inaugural Education program. Selected participants will be notified by October 1, 2011 of your inclusion in the beta program.
Here’s why I think iThemes is the best fit for offering educators these resources:
- One-stop partner – Since 2008, we’ve built, maintained and enhanced our entire product inventory to be the ultimate resource for web designers and developers. As you see from the list above, we offer premiere and comprehensive set of tools and training resources for WordPress web design.
- Dedicated full-time team – We’re not a fly by night operation. With headquarters in Oklahoma City, we have a professional team of 20+ designers, developers and support team members here to serve you into the future! Yes, our team has dedicated their lives to this passionate work of creating easy-to-use tools and cutting edge training to make your jobs easier!
- ‘Learning and growing’ is part of our DNA – One of our core values as a team is to “learn and grow, then teach and share.” Serving the Education community is just part of who we are, naturally. Our passion is to learn and grow personally and as a team …. then impart that knowledge to others. Knowing that our web design tools and training will be used to train others in web design and development gets us going!
- Commitment to improvement, overdelivering and community — Our team is dedicated to constant improvement. We know we haven’t “arrived” so we’re constantly talking with our customer community to enhance and improve everything we do. Call it a commitment to excellent, but our desire is to overdeliver and support our customer community as you support us!
- Giving back – In August, we kicked off a new nonprofit foundation dedicated to web creativity, innovation and training in Oklahoma called The Div. Our intention is to give back to our local community by helping train the new generation of web designers and developers.
All this to say … if you’re an educator seeking to start or expand a web design class (or learn and grow to offer more to your web design students), apply for the iThemes Educators Program Beta here today!
We’re looking forward to learning and growing together with you!
If you have questions about the Education Program or want special discount pricing for your school, please use the Education contact form here.
P.S. — We didn’t forget about students! We know students don’t have a lot of extra income available for a purchase like our Web Designer’s Toolkit either (we remember how expensive school can be!) …. so in the coming weeks we’ll be announcing our Student Discount - similar to other software education programs that is a radical discount on what we offer.
If you’re a student, be sure to sign up here for our Student Education email newsletter and be the first to know what discounts we’re offering.