December 5, 2011
The “Everything” package is the Web Designer’s ToolKit - the all-encompassing resource collection including the developer’s license to ALL the themes at iThemes (including iThemes Builder), the developer’s license to ALL the plugins at PluginBuddy - including the best-selling BackupBuddy) and the Premium Annual License at WebDesign.com.
This huge 44% discount is the best deal of the year on the Web Designer’s ToolKit.
PLUS…Just Added - all Web Designer’s ToolKit members will receive 50% off registration at WebDesign.com LIVE Events. This is a huge bonus we just added to the ToolKit!
All you have to do is use coupon code TK4412 before Monday, December 12, 2011, and you’ll gain access to all these valuable tools, plus any new ones developed during your license year.
(If you are already a customer of PluginBuddy, iThemes, or WebDesign.com, please log in to your Member Download Area, select “purchase and renew”, then select the Web Designer’s ToolKit – the list is in alphabetical order, so keep scrolling. Then enter TK4412 at checkout.)
This promotion is part of the 12 Days of WebDesign.com…we’re giving away one gift a day for the first 12 days of December. Pick up the other gifts from the 12 days.
But remember, the 44% savings on the Web Designer’s ToolKit is valid only through midnight central time on Monday, December 12th.
Please note, this whopper discount cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons or upgrades.
September 23, 2011
After months of discussions and planning, I’m excited to finally announce our Education Program initiative, focusing on delivering high-quality web design tools and training to the education community.
To kick off this initiative, we’re launching the iThemes Educators Program Beta with a pilot group of 100 educators — giving them our entire inventory of WordPress themes, plugins and training at NO COST.
In essence, we’re giving away almost $100,000 in professional web design resources for free (essentially our Web Designer’s Toolkit - without the bonuses) which includes:
- 150+ WordPress themes, including iThemes Builder, our premiere web design tool
- 20+ WordPress plugins, including our most popular product to date — BackupBuddy
- Almost 300 hours of professional, cutting edge training through WebDesign.com to learn and grow
- And more throughout the year as we develop more and more themes, plugins and training!
Please note: This free giveaway is by application and only available to qualified educators. We have to start somewhere, so we’re limiting it to just 100 applicants in the U.S. and Canada, who we’ll select, and notify of their entry into the inaugural Education program. Selected participants will be notified by October 1, 2011 of your inclusion in the beta program.
Here’s why I think iThemes is the best fit for offering educators these resources:
- One-stop partner – Since 2008, we’ve built, maintained and enhanced our entire product inventory to be the ultimate resource for web designers and developers. As you see from the list above, we offer premiere and comprehensive set of tools and training resources for WordPress web design.
- Dedicated full-time team – We’re not a fly by night operation. With headquarters in Oklahoma City, we have a professional team of 20+ designers, developers and support team members here to serve you into the future! Yes, our team has dedicated their lives to this passionate work of creating easy-to-use tools and cutting edge training to make your jobs easier!
- ‘Learning and growing’ is part of our DNA – One of our core values as a team is to “learn and grow, then teach and share.” Serving the Education community is just part of who we are, naturally. Our passion is to learn and grow personally and as a team …. then impart that knowledge to others. Knowing that our web design tools and training will be used to train others in web design and development gets us going!
- Commitment to improvement, overdelivering and community — Our team is dedicated to constant improvement. We know we haven’t “arrived” so we’re constantly talking with our customer community to enhance and improve everything we do. Call it a commitment to excellent, but our desire is to overdeliver and support our customer community as you support us!
- Giving back – In August, we kicked off a new nonprofit foundation dedicated to web creativity, innovation and training in Oklahoma called The Div. Our intention is to give back to our local community by helping train the new generation of web designers and developers.
All this to say … if you’re an educator seeking to start or expand a web design class (or learn and grow to offer more to your web design students), apply for the iThemes Educators Program Beta here today!
We’re looking forward to learning and growing together with you!
If you have questions about the Education Program or want special discount pricing for your school, please use the Education contact form here.
P.S. — We didn’t forget about students! We know students don’t have a lot of extra income available for a purchase like our Web Designer’s Toolkit either (we remember how expensive school can be!) …. so in the coming weeks we’ll be announcing our Student Discount - similar to other software education programs that is a radical discount on what we offer.
If you’re a student, be sure to sign up here for our Student Education email newsletter and be the first to know what discounts we’re offering.
May 3, 2010
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, WebDesign.com is hosting a free webinar on May 5 to talk about the five most important plugins every WordPress user should be using.
WebDesign.com instructor Benjamin Bradley, who just completed teaching the Advanced WordPress Developers course, will be sharing his insights on what plugins are a must.
FREE! Cinco de WordPress
Wednesday, May 5th : 11 a.m. to noon
SEATING IS LIMITED!
Reserve your seat now at:
March 3, 2010
We’ll be launching our latest venture - PluginBuddy - Thursday, March 4 (yes, that’s tomorrow!). I did this quick video overview to talk about the launch in preparation ….
December 8, 2009
Check out the Builder Theme from iThemes, premiereing Dec. 16.
It’s a new blockbuster theme that’s designed to allow you to easily create new page layouts QUICK.
Watch our preview video below:
December 2, 2009
Over the past two years, our customers at iThemes have asked for more in-depth, premium web design training centered around WordPress … like how to customize WordPress themes … and building a successful freelance design business with WordPress.
So we’ve been hard at work the past month taking our years of experience and expertise as web designers, bloggers, entrepreneurs and marketers and packaging it all in premium and exclusive training modules just for you in our new University!
Here are the inaugural courses at WebDesign.com:
- WEB DESIGN WITH WORDPRESS – a 13-module course that walks you through the ins and outs of WordPress theme design and customization. It is an ideal course for budding designers/developers looking to launch a freelance web design business around WordPress. It is designed to take those familiar with basic WordPress theme design to a deeper level of understanding.
- BLOGGING YOUR WAY TO CAREER STARDOM – in this course, I share the lessons I’ve learned while blogging his way to professional success and practical steps to using your blog to build a powerful personal brand.
- BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL WEB DESIGN BUSINESS – this awesome course, taught by our Vice President James Dalman, who has 20-plus years experience as a freelance designer and small biz owner, is going to be taught weekly through live webinars and will give you practical advice on building a great freelance web design business. This course will be starting Dec. 15 and you won’t want to miss the live presentations and Q&A time! It’s ideal for those looking at starting a part-time (or hoping for full-time) freelance business on WordPress!
Through December, we’re offering a special discounted Early Bird registration of our Annual Premium Membership to WebDesign.com University.
Much like our iThemes All Access Theme Pass (aka the Theme Club), the annual membership gets you EVERY course and exclusive webinar we offer in the next year — all at a drastically discounted price to reward our first customers …
So here’s what you get with the Annual Membership at WebDesign.com:
- Get every course offered by WebDesign.com in the next year (including the ones mentioned above)
- Access to our Member’s Only Exclusive Forum
- Exclusive Content (like premium articles, webinars, teleseminars, Q&A sessions)
- Special discounts to live workshops and training events
Check out WebDesign.com University here and be sure to take advantage of the special Early Bird membership to get EVERY course we offer in the next year!
P.S. — Have you registered for our 2-day live training event Jan. 29-30 in Dallas called iThemes WordPress Theme Bootcamp?
May 4, 2009
The iThemes’ story started with freelance web design. All of us at one time have been freelance web developers — so we understand the unique frustrations of getting started with those first web designs and then building polished websites for clients only to see them break in the different web browsers (IE6 is synonymous with a curse word for us).
In the past, we’ve rolled out combo packs, multi-use packages and our Theme Clubs for one primary audience — web developers — and to provide a base set of themes at bargain prices.
Now, we’re offering something even better and bigger …
Today, we’re announcing the next evolution in a massively discounted, theme-loaded package we think will give web developers wanting to use WordPress as a base for their business ALL the tools they need to launch their freelance businesses to the next level — or just off the ground!
We’re calling it our All Access Pass ….
It’s a unique in that it gives you complete access to the iThemes WordPresss Theme Vault — and roughly speaking, that’s well over 30 themes.
… and all the themes we’ll produce during the membership period, which means access to the themes we’re building and haven’t gotten to roll out yet.
Imagine having access to our complete inventory, including our hottest themes like FlexxTheme, Architect, Essence and more …. ALL the designs (blog, photo gallery, business CMS themes) you need to build customized websites and blogs for your clients.
Here’s some of the things you’ll get with the All Access Pass from iThemes:
- 1-Year Access to every Active Theme in our Inventory - PLUS access to New Themes we Build in your Membership Period
- Multiple Use/Developer Licenses
- 1-Year of Theme Updates & Support
There are a couple of special bonuses too …. you’ll also get Billboard, our ad management plugin, and unbranded WordPress video tutorials that you can upload to your site and train your clients in how to use WP.
February 9, 2009
You can use Billboard to add …
- Photo galleries — like from your recent trip
- Social icons that link to your profiles — on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Profile photos of all your blog’s authors
- Covers of books that you’ve reviewed — then link to your Amazon affiliate code
Check out the Billboard purchase page here for more information
As a special bonus, this plugin has been included in the 2009 Theme Club.
June 10, 2008
January 22, 2008
[UPDATE: We just launched! Check out our newest theme series called Essence.]
In the coming days and weeks, we’ll be launching a premium WordPress theme site called iThemes.com.
We don’t have a lot of details yet, simply because we want to roll them out and show you. So we’re in the processing of building some great themes right now and our launch is imminent.
But there is one big detail we can reveal actually …. WordPress guru Brian Gardner will be an integral element of the iThemes mix, helping to create some outstanding, features-loaded themes.
If you’d like to get special discounts on new theme series and hear about all we’re doing at iThemes, go sign up for our email newsletter now.
P.S. — You can also let us know what you’d like in a premium theme by completing our online survey.